TERMS AND CONDITIONS
a) The guide of personal information browser doesn’t call customer randomly. If user needs any assistance, they can make a call at any time on toll free number. For verification authentication of our existing customer we may ask some personal details including mail address, contact number, first and last name and many more. In fact at the time of registration, customer is asked to give their personal information along with postal address and customer id if they are assigned any. The personal details will be used by browser guide to contact you regarding the requested online support services. This includes up-gradation of new plan, re-registration of current plan, expiry of current plan, renewal notifications or any important information related to special offers, security threats and feedback that will help in improving our services.
**Browser guide will make a call for Gmail/Yahoo technical Support helpline first in case of any financial related matters. It’s completely customer decision further to contact us regarding any up-gradation or renewal of any plan on toll free number. We strictly advice the customers not to share finance related details to anyone in any circumstance. **
b) If the customer registers to use the services avail by browser guide, we never ask the information related to credit card over the call. The information regarding payment is directly entered by the users. To verify and process the credit cards for billing purpose, browser guide uses the third party gateway. In order to complete the payment process, we may disclose the payment information to the third party to some extent. All card numbers either debit or credit are well processed through secure server and ADV soft can even not access these card numbers.
c) Computer System Information
1) Customer Computer – We also ask for information related to customers computer. This may include: information about the date of purchase of customer computer, type of computer, identification number of customer computer, configuration and model of your computer and any computer hardware, software or peripherals attached to it, condition of the computer, system and registry data about software installations and hardware configurations, and error tracking files. This information is required to provide efficient technical support to you, and to help us update our support tools and enhance our support service.
2) Access – to provide its customers instant and efficient support Browser Guide uses qualified tools which allow customer to grant control of their computer to an Expert using internet, so that our qualified, experienced technicians can help you instantly. Experts are not allowed to use the online access tool until and unless customer have consented to grant control. Technicians will not use online access tool to access customer personal information. Kindly inform immediately if found any suspicious activity.
3) Diagnostic Tools – Browser Guide diagnoses tools may collect some useful information about the current condition of a computer system. Browser Guide use’s this information to diagnose and resolve customer’s problem. Information collected by Browser Guide tools will not contain any personal information such as websites visited, e-mail messages, e-mail addresses sent to, passwords, profiles, etc. Use of the Diagnoses application is also subject to the restriction of use in the respective software license agreements.
4) Live Help call Records – Browser Guide reserves the right to monitor online sessions between customer and a technical support executive for quality control of the service provided to the customer by technician. In addition, we also record phone conversations between customer and technical executive for customer’s reference and to assist in resolution of dispute’s and/or potential complaints. The session records will also be used to improve the service, support knowledge base, and for internal quality research.
5) In any circumstances, the browser guide is not responsible in any court of law. In fact, the browser guide never calls the customers randomly and never asks for any payment related information like refunds or we don’t ask our existing users for payments. If you come across any such incidence, we suggest customers to report on our toll free number. Kindly avoid sharing of any financial information with anyone who tries to be an employee of browser guide.