So, in that case, you need to bring changes in the password. Many of the times you have lost the AOL password. The team of Emails technical support.com has presented steps for recovering the password in easy steps.
Step 1: For forgotten passwords reset of the AOL and then find the access to the lost account, our AOL mail tech support team has provided below steps:
- Make sure you do either go through the provided measures trick, where you should hold a secondary email specified for the AOL account.
- Click on the link “Forgot password?” over the AOL Mail’s log-in page and when further prompted, enter the full email address and enter “Enter” option to navigate towards the “Account support’ page.
- Press over the tab “Next” now.
Step 2: Now, the AOL Mail will directly prompt you with numerous questions. For proving the users as the owner of the account. For every question:
- “Enter an accurate answer” and press on “Next”
- Tap over the “Try a different question” option if you don’t have the answers.
- The user will then be asked with numerous questions like the verification using code. That will hold the enabled 2-step authentication process. The previous password, “phone number” used for the verification after being prompted, security questions and secondary email address.
Step 3: However, if you have used the AOL mail account in few days back. But haven’t specified any secondary email address; so for that you are asked to hold on for days to pass.
Step 4: Once don with the above steps, to establish connection with the owner of account through various steps described above. Here, the AOL mail will automatically make the users log in to their respective account.