When the user syncs the Yahoo account with the iPhone, then they can easily access certain sections and features including mail, mail contacts and calendar from iPhone directly. This easy benefit of Yahoo Mail account users holding an iPhone works for the entire email communication.
This particularly requires the user to synchronize and then configure the Yahoo account using the iPhone as this can turn out to be beneficial for accessing all the contacts at one place. For working over this step, the user doesn’t need to keep shifting or switching to Yahoo accounts to the iPhone. We need to provide instant guide for the user for learning the method for synchronizing the contacts of Yahoo Mail in the iPhone.
Few easy to follow steps for establishing sync between your personalized Yahoo Mail contact in your personalized iPhones:
- In the initial step, start your move from the iPhone’s home screen.
- Then, stepping ahead, click over the setting option over your device.
- Then after, the user needs to tap over the “contacts or calendars” option.
- In this step the user needs to click on the “add account” option.
- Then further, tap over the Yahoo icon.
- Here, enter the respective email address and click over the “Next option”.
- Then, enter the personalized password and then click over the “sign in” button.
- At last, simply slide the “contacts, mails and calendars” sliders on and click over the “save option”.
Yahoo Mail Customer support Number USA
The above described steps will certainly help you in dealing with the technical snug related to Yahoo Mail. Dial Yahoo Tech Support Number like Yahoo Mail Technical Support Phone Number USA for reaching out to the Yahoo Mail Technical Support for availing Yahoo Mail Customer service to fix the technical problem the user is facing while working on Yahoo Mail platform.