Sent mail go trash folder-1888-223-8982(Toll-Free)
If the incoming emails are being sent directly to the Trash or Deleted folder in place of the inbox, then you can easily go through the steps defined below from the emailstechnicalsupport.com
If you are accessing your emails via web browser:
- At very first move change the password for doing something new and then again sign in to the Sky Yahoo Mail.
- Then, send few emails as test mail to yourself on your Yahoo Mail Id.
- If this hasn’t worked, then look that you don’t hold any third party mailbox like your Hotmail or AOL account set up for accessing the emails.
- If you do have, then sign in to the other mailbox and then check the settings for mail fetching. If there’s an option for leaving messages over the server, once they’ve been taken, make sure this is enabled.
- If not, then delete the option for mail fetching and instead of that set up the mail forwarding from the account of Sky Yahoo Mail.
- In the Sky Yahoo Mail, select gear icon located at the upper-right corner, easily followed by the Mail Options.
- Look if you haven’t set up the filters that may leads the messages to be sent directly to Trash folder.
If you easily access any email through the email client:
Check the settings over your email client for ensuring you’ve not opted the option for deleting emails from server after downloading: