This technical error is faced by almost every user of Windows who are working over it for configuring the Hotmail account along with their respective devices. It is sometime annoying and especially when the user is unable to access the account on the personalized device. It is really annoying when the user cannot work smoothly over their device and this even hampers the working efficiency of the user and the device.
Well the user don’t need to worry about as we understand the technical error and are here to help you out with some of the easy to follow steps to resolve the issued caused. The user only need to follow the steps below mentioned in the way it is presented and surely the problem will be resolved. So, the user can easily make a move to avail solution using this quick guide of “disabling the message backup” menu.
- Disable the text messages backup:
- In the very first move, tap over the start option from the Windows phone and then slide the screen from “right to left” so as to reach the app list.
- Then, look over for the settings and then click on it.
- From the list of application, simply press over the messaging and then the user will get the option “text message backup”, it should first turned off.
- Then moving ahead by scrolling down and then the user will come across the “chat backup” menu, it should be even turned off.
- After doing the above steps, take step to go back to the “settings” and then scroll down for finding the “email+accounts” menu and then click over it.
- Then, the user will come across the mail account that they want to sync so just tap over it and then hold on till they get the “sync” option on the screen.
- Then tap over it.
- Resetting the Email Sync
- Starting from the “home screen” and then move ahead to reach the settings and “email+accounts”
- Further, the user needs to click on the Microsoft account and then press it for reaching the “settings” option.
- From the “options”, take step to reach the content for the sync option, “uncheck or deselect” the checkbox of email and then press on the done button.
- After completing the above steps, reach out to settings of “Microsoft account” and then move to “content to sync” and then reselect the checkbox that was deselected before.
- Then click over the “done” option.
Hotmail Customer Service Phone Number +①-❽❽⑧-②❷③-⑧❾❽② or Hotmail Customer Support Phone Number will help you in getting better assistance directly from the experts. These are the toll free number that will help you in contacting the technical professionals for getting assistance for any sort of Hotmail related issues.