Using email has somewhere simplified the work of individuals. It has become an integral part of our day to day routine. It has made accessing things faster, easier and much convenient. We use emails for our minor to major needs like dealing with business partner, chatting with friends, newsletters, collecting recipients and even sharing folders and other attachments. So, to manage the multi-tasking email, one needs to have an app. App that can easily manage all the activities of email.
Perform all your activities on email without any trouble by using this “Gmail for Mac”. This enables you to get the convenient and efficient way to work with all the email activities. The most popular and widely used Gmail for Mac, is well used for handling the activities of personal email account. It is well facilitated with many unique services and numerous features. If you want to simplify your work load and increase your work flow, this setting of Gmail will benefit you. Using this feature, you can forward and reply to messages very easily without any issue generation.
Gmail is very easy to access and the best part of working on Gmail is that it supports few of the standard protocols. Apple email support same process of interacting with the Gmail server. The steps of building Gmail account in the apple mail is a simple task as the users can easily hook the Gmail account to Mac mail in same process as you add IMAP and POP accounts on which you are presently working.
1) Launch system preference first just by just clicking the icon in dock.
2) Then, select preference pane of the internet accounts. Here on this page, you get a list of social media and email. Now select the Google icon that is positioned at right-hand pane.
3) Once you select, a new and fresh sheet will appear in front of you where you enter the information of your Google account.
4) Click over done icon to complete your process and finally end up the task.
You can even set the mail for your Gmail account, but ensure there is no any automated method so that you can manually create setup. For this:
- Select IMAP for account type.
- Choose firstname.lastname@example.org for email address
- Select your own choice of Gmail password
- Enter your Gmail address as user name.
- Go for imap.gmail.com for incoming mail servers
- Select smtp.gmail.com for outgoing mail servers
Once you are done with the above steps, you are then able to easy access your Gmail account. Once you get stuck in any of the steps or have any query regarding any technical difficulties, contact technical experts on Gmail Customer Services Toll Free Number or Gmail Helpdesk Number +❶-⑧⑧❽-❷②❸-❽⑨⑧❷ for getting easy guidance and get expert advice.