How to stop Emails going to Trash in Gmail
If Sent Mail Go Trash Folder then you have to take Expert help or Dial +18882238982 First of all it is highly recommended that you need to check the “Trash and Spam” folders for any products that really aren’t Trash or Spam or Sent Mail Go Trash Folder. while you can even “restore” any mails by shifting them to the Inbox.Another in the Google Mail, messages are deleted permanently after 30 days after they have been placed in “Trash or Spam.”
Why does my sent mail go to trash folder?
Google holds the automatic filter that automatically marks emails from any unknown or new senders as the spam, further sending them to the spam folder therefore Sent Mail Go Trash Folder. Few of the times this filter will even mark the non-spam emails as the spam, but, most noteworthy yes you can easily recover the email from the spam folder and then change the settings for prevent the email of the sender from reaching down to the spam in coming days.
Access the “Trash or Spam”
1. Sign in to the Google Mail at the stonybrook.edu/google.
2. Hover the label list over the Gmail’s left side (under compose button)
3. Tap over the “More” option at bottom of the label list.
4. If are unable to see “Trash or Spam” under the option More, then search “Trash or Spam” towards top of the label list.
Recover the Messages from “Spam”
1. Find the message that you need to shift out of “Spam”
2. Then further Open the message
3. Shift the message to the Inbox or to the label:
Recover the Messages from “Trash”
1. Find the message that you need to shift from “Trash”
2. Then, Open the message
3. Tap over the “Move to” option and then choose “Inbox”
4. The banner of message will turn up near the window’s top highlighting the message has been shifted to the choose label.
Above all Preventing Messages from Being Spam
To ensure that the messages you get from the specific person goes through the Google spam filter:
1. Open the Google Mail and tap “Settings > Filters > Create a new filter”
2. Type the email address of a person in the From area
3. Tap over the “Create filter with this search”
4. Chose “Never send it to spam”
5. Tap over the “Create Filter”
For more descriptive guidance to fix the issues like Sent Mail Go Trash Folder then you can dial 1888 223 8982 and as a result reach to technical professional of emailstechnicalsupport.com