While working over the Gmail android app, are you even coming across the notification “sync is currently experiencing error and will be back shortly”. Do you even notice that shortly is actually short or is long enough? You even face issue in sending or receiving emails as you are unable to open emails and read them as the app doesn’t work efficiently. The running status of app is very slow. It often happens that the slow speed irritates you and feel like smashing the device on the ground. So, if facing same error then doesn’t panic, simply follow the steps described below that is the easy and quick fixes.
Method1: Quickest Fix
- In the very first step open the settings in the personalized android device.
- Then locate over the mobile data menu.
- Then further move the slider on to “off” option for closing the mobile data.
- Further, wait for short span of 60 sec.
- Then further move the slider on the “on” option for turning on the mobile data.
- Then, further check your Gmail app can sync or not.
Method2: Another Fixes
- Restart the personalized mobile device.
- Then further turn off to airplane mode.
- Check the Gmail sync settings.
- Try opening the Gmail app on the phone>Click over the menu icon located at the top left> then scroll down to the settings>Click over the personalized email address>then find the ‘Sync Gmail’ menu and ensure the box is checked in front.
- Then further create enough storage space. Then uninstall the unused apps, delete the TV shows, videos, movies, or move them to the computer. If the personalized android device has shortage of space, then sync won’t work.
These steps will turn out to be beneficial in resolving your query and will even bring efficiency to your work. For more information and solution to queries you can directly land to tech support team. You can raise your query by dialing Gmail Customer Support Phone Number USA or Gmail Tech Support Phone Number +❶-⑧⑧❽-❷②❸-❽⑨⑧❷.