Gmail Toll Free number : GMAIL NOT RECEIVING EMAILS
However, there are times when the user might come across the issue of Gmail not receiving the emails. There can be many justified reasons behind the emails not getting received. So below described is the complete guidelines to show you the way to resolve it.
Steps for troubleshooting the error:
For resolving this query, emailstechnicalsupport.com has come up with few easy-to-follow steps. You can strictly follow them and implement practically for getting rid of email receiving issue on the Gmail. The steps are described below:
- At first, you are needed to log in to the Gmail account and then move to the Gmail inbox.
- Ensure that you have checked the spam or trash folder in the account of Gmail. In many cases, the users get the emails in the respective spam folder.
- Then, you are supposed to search for the email by simply looking for the sender’s name in the respective inbox.
- Even, you are recommended for changing the settings of the Gmail account to the default state. You can easily do it from the Gmail settings section.
- If you have applied any filter, ensure that all those filters are removed strictly. It might be because of the filters that you are not able to receive any emails.
- If in case if you are using any third-party apps for the assessment of the Gmail account, we guide you to stop using it. In place, try to open up the Gail account through the desktop or the mobile phone. You can even use the Gmail app for eliminating any unwanted errors of the Gmail not getting the emails.
Lastly if you are coming across the “Gmail not receiving emails,” it might be due to the memory space shortage. Everyone knows that the Gmail gives 15GB memory space and by chance, you have exceeds that provided limit, there might be the possibility that you may not find emails from the respective Gmail account. For getting rid of the errors, you are expected to delete the not needed emails from the Gmail account.