File transfer to new mail address from Yahoo! Mail
Like other mail addresses, Yahoo even understand your needs of having various email addresses or even there are times when the user likes to switch to the new email address at some point. So it is quite common to have multiple email accounts which use the primary mail address for which you need to forward all the mails from the secondary accounts. If you are the user of Yahoo! Mail as the secondary account or if thinking to switch to the some other email provider then you can easily enable the forwards over your account for transferring the files from the Yahoo Mail to some other addresses.
Yahoo Toll Free Number 1888 223 8982
Here are some easy to follow steps needed for transferring files to new mail address:
- Reach out to sign in page of Yahoo! Mail at the Yahoo.com by opening the preferred web browser.
- Enter the login credentials of Yahoo! in the respective sections at the window’s right side and tap over the sign in.
- Tap over the options menu over the window’s top and then tap over the mail options.
- At the left side of the windows, tap over the option “POP & Forwarding.”
- Tap over the option “Upgrade to Mail Plus” that will open up the sign up of Yahoo! Mail in the new window.
- Then go through the mentioned prompts for setting up the membership payments of the Yahoo! Mail Plus.
- Get back to the window of Yahoo! Mail that is open still to the menu of pop & forwarding.
- Tap over radio option lying left of the “Forward Your Yahoo! Mail.”
- Enter the email address over which you prefer to transfer the messages of Yahoo! Mail then tap over the option of save changes.
- Click over link Send code lying in the window of verify email address. Then leave the window of Yahoo! Mail open over this screen. ‘
- Now open up the new window of browser and then sign into addresses email account which you have already entered in the page of “POP & Forwarding” before.
- Tap over the notification from the “Yahoo! Member Services,” and then find the verification code inside the message.
- In the pop up window of verify email address, enter the verification code that is opened over the window of Yahoo! Mail and then after tap over done option.
- Tap over the option save changes.