Hotmail is famous among the user due to wide feature it avail the users. It is most preferred email service provider as it holds an inbuilt feature of better accessing and managing the incoming and outgoing mails. But, in any case of the unwanted files or say mails, the user can use the option of filter that helps the user in receiving the unwanted files and mails in the junk folder. For the case of the spam mails, the Hotmail is benefited with the feature that it directly sends those messages to the junk box. These add on feature helps the user in preventing the email account from the wrist of the hackers and many more malicious files. For other more information associated to the Hotmail the user can land to the tech team for getting concrete assistance.
This blog will help you in managing the files better in the Hotmail. For all different activities all you need to work on is to follow the below defined steps:
For changing the Spam filter of the Hotmail:
- At the very first step you need to login to the account of the Hotmail.
- Tap on the “options” and then on the “more options”
- Then, select either block or show attachment by hitting on the option present in the dropdown of the “block content” menu.
- Then tap on the option “save”.
Steps for blocking the junk mail in the Hotmail:
- Open the option of Outlook.
- The user will be able to see the checkbox located at the left side of the email.
- Tap on the option “junk”
- Then, right click over the folder “junk”
- Tap on the folder “empty”
- After following the above defined steps, in last all you need to tap on the “ok” option.
Way to check the junk folder in the Hotmail:
- At first open the login page of the Hotmail
- Then, enter the specific login credentials.
- Tap on the “junk” menu.
- As the user taps on the folder, they will get to see all the junk mail saved there.
- The user can even move the junk mails to the inbox by tapping right click on that and selecting the option “move to inbox”.
- Tap over the “junk” mail.
These steps are well described and will help you in resolving your tech problem very easy. For more assistance and better information you can dial the toll free number provided. The numbers that will take you to the tech team are Hotmail Tech Support Toll Free Number+❶-⑧⑧❽-❷②❸-❽⑨⑧❷ or Hotmail Customer Care Number USA.