Yahoo benefits you to access the Yahoo Messenger from your Yahoo Mail inbox that is browser-based using the same personalized Yahoo ID. Maximum basic chat features built in for standing-alone version of the Yahoo Messenger are also available in the mailbox version. You can even go online/offline, you can easily respond to the chat requests of the clients, initiate the conversations with them and even view the list of the online Yahoo contacts. Either you use Messenger or the Mail during your working schedule, visualizing the two as the integrated Web page that can streamline the routine of business communication.
- Open the browser and then navigate to Yahoo Mail Web page and further sign in with your personalized Yahoo ID and password.
- Tap your name or the Yahoo ID in the left-upper corner of your screen and then select “Available” option for showing your contacts that you are online and can chat. Alternatively, choose the “Busy” option to show your availability but “Invisible,” for seen as online while seen to be offline.
- Tap the minimized window of Yahoo Messenger located at the bottom of screen if it appeared automatically when you turned online. This maximizes the particular window and then displays any of the requests that you received since the previous time when you were online. Tap “Accept,” “Decline” or even “Block” option for acting on the add request. Tap the dialog bubble under the add request for responding to the senders. Tap the “+” option at the window’s bottom for starting a new conversation.
- Tap the drop-down menu “Compose Message” in the sidebar and choose the “Instant Message” for starting a new and fresh conversation. This shows the Yahoo Messenger window located in the bottom of screen. Type the username in Messenger ID field, then type any message and hit “Enter” for sending the message.
- Tap “Online Contacts” in sidebar for displaying a list of your particular contacts available to chat. Tap a contact name for starting a conversation in the new window Yahoo Messenger.
- Tap the “X” in upper-right corner of Yahoo Messenger window for ending any open chats and then close the window. Hit your name or Yahoo ID, and then select the “Sign Out of Messenger” for going offline.
The above described steps are very easy to work on to but if you are willing to get any assistance then you can reach the expert team. Our expert team is easily accessible by simply dialing Yahoo Mail technical Support number +❶-⑧⑧❽-❷②❸-❽⑨⑧❷ or Yahoo Mail Tech Support Phone number